Labour law deals with rights and obligations of employees and employers. This area of law also regulates the employment contract, its form and required conditions for conclusion of such a contract. Labour law defines obligations of employees and employers as parties to the contract and gives detailed indications as regards the procedure for termination of the contract. It also addresses several other elements of employment relationship such as remuneration, working hours, entitlement to annual leave, liability for payment of compensation and disciplinary action of employees, modalities for exercising and protecting rights, obligations and liabilities deriving from employment relationship, etc. Disputes between workers and employers deriving from their employment relationship are resolved before the Labour Court.
Our legal services in the field of Labour law:
- legal consultancy for HR departments;
- preparation of employment contracts;
- advisory and drafting work in employment contract cancellation;
- drawing up various types of rules and policies (rules on employment relationships, systematisation of jobs, rules on trade secrets, rules on working time, rules on company vehicles, rules on protection and measures in case of mobbing, and several others);
- legal representation in disciplinary proceedings;
- legal representation in inspection procedures;
- legal representation in labour disputes before the (labour) court;
- legal representation in compensation disputes concerning employment relationships.